Acceptable Use Policy
There are numerous disruptive activities that can occur on the Internet.
This Document attempts to list activities/usage-patterns/... that are forbidden/prohibited
in the network/infrastructure system of the Provider ( MrVM/NatVM (Sebastian-Wilhelm Graf)).
Examples of Prohibited Activities
- Copyright Infringement (including but not limited to hosting warez, torrent-trackers or protected content)
- Unsolicited Email (example: SPAM)
- Denial of Service (DOS and DDOS)
- Hosting Websites or Sending Mail for the Purpose of Blackmail
- Illegal Hacking Activities (including: Unauthorized Network Scanning)
- Hosting of Proxy Services (examples: Tor Exit-Nodes, Open Proxy Servers, ...) without expressed consent from MrVM/NatVM.
- Crypto-Currency Mining
- Excessive Web-Scraping (example: Operating a “Sneaker Server” for “Shoe Mining”)
Examples of Prohibited Content:
- Online Threats and Harassment
- “Revenge Pornography”
- Terrorist Websites
- Child Pornography
For more general guidelines see:
Allgemeinen Regeln zur Haftung und Auskunftspflicht des Internet Service Providers
accessible via www.ispa.at